Condition & Details
- Condition: the lens is tested, operational and in mint minus condition.It also will work on the Nikon D3000 and D5000 series cameras as has the built in focus motor.
- Tamron AF 90mm F3.5 SP Di 1:1 Macro (Model: 272E) – Nikon
- Caps and lens hood
- box and case
The Tamron AF 90mm F3.5 SP Di 1:1 Macro (Model: 272E) is a prime macro lens designed for use with the Nikon FX and DX DSLR cameras.
Please note, this lens is not designed to auto focus on Nikon D5000 and D3000 series of cameras.
As a super performance (SP) lens, this lens has very good resolution ability, strongly decreased light fall-off up to the edges, minimised chromatic aberration and excellent stray light behaviour, making it the first choice for digital APS-C and full frame cameras.
- Macro 1:1
- Fast prime
- Di is a Tamron designation that applies to lenses that have been optimised for digital capture using advanced multi-coating techniques and optical designs that assure excellent image quality across the entire picture field
- Internal Focusing System (IF)
- Tamron SP (Super Performance) series is a line of ultra-high-performance lenses designed and manufactured to the exacting specifications demanded by professionals and others who require the highest possible image quality