Condition & Details
- Condition: The flash is tested, operational, and has obvious signs of use.
- Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash
Versatile, easy-to-use Speedlight, compatible with Nikon FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System. Incredibly intuitive to operate, it boasts a range of advanced functions that make it simple to manage the quality and direction of light. Three illumination patterns provide total control over flash coverage and the easily accessible A:B mode enables wireless control of multiple flash units.
With a compact body, it is the ideal piece of kit to have at hand when you want to shoot creatively or attain more balanced images in tricky lighting situations.
- Versatile I-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Multi-step power-zoom: covers a wide 24-120mm angle of view.
- Intuitive operation: the large, easy-to-read LCD screen and conveniently placed controls make it easy to adjust settings.
- Guide number: 25(EVEN)/28 (STD)/30 (CW) (FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 35mm). Maximum guide number: 38 (STD, FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 120mm).
- Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns can be selected to match the shooting situation at hand.
- High-speed recycling time: approx. 2.5 seconds when using NiMH or alkaline batteries and approx. 3.5 seconds with lithium batteries.
- A:B mode for quick wireless control: allows control of the light ratios of A and B group Speedlight units.
- Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.
- Automatic thermal protection system: warns of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing and delays recycling time if necessary.
- Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s color temperature settings according to the color of the filter being used.
- AF-Assist illumination: covers focal length of 24-135mm*. Compatible with Multi-CAM3500 AF sensors.