Condition & Details
- Condition: The flash is tested, operational, and in excellent condition.
- Nikon SB-900 Speedlight Flash
Professional i-TTL Speedlight compatible with Nikon FX and DX format SLRs, and part of the Nikon Creative Lighting System. This powerful Speedlight offers photographers extensive creative opportunities for their flash photography. Three illumination patterns – Centre-weighted, Even and Standard – provide total control over flash coverage and it covers a class-leading auto zoom range of 17-200mm in just 1.2 seconds.
Advanced features include a booster circuit that enables high-speed recycling using four AA-type batteries and a built-in thermal protection system to warn of excessive heat build up. The SB-900 can automatically detect the presence of a fluorescent or incandescent color filter and transmit this information to the attached camera’s white balance setting, and its firmware can be upgraded via the camera body.
- Professional i-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLR cameras.
- Compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns: Centre-weighted mode concentrates illumination to the centre of the frame, useful when using a telephoto lens. Even mode diffuses light evenly across the frame, useful when taking group shots. Standard mode offers a standard balance of power and light distribution.
- 17-200mm auto zoom range: covered in just 1.2 seconds. 14mm zoom range when using built-in diffuser or Speedlight dome.
- Automatic detection of sensor format: automatically recognises FX or DX format cameras.
- High-speed recycling time of 2.2 seconds, using four AA-type batteries.
- Intuitive interface with large LCD screen and 3 all-purpose switches that can be individually configured.
- AF-Assist illumination: compatible with Multi-CAM3500 FX / DX AF sensors.
- Bounce capability: rotates horizontally 180º to right and left, tilts up to 90º and down to 11º.
- Thermal protection system: programmable to warn of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing.
- Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s white balance settings when a fluorescent or incandescent color filter is used.
- Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.