Condition & Details
- Condition: Tested, working and in great condition.
- USED Canon EF-S 15-85mm F3.5/5.6 IS USM
- Front and Rear Caps
A wide-angle zoom lens with dynamic expressive capability for all EF-S mount EOS cameras; exceptionally small and lightweight for maximum mobility.
High performance flexible wide-angle zoom
With an effective focal length range of approximately 24-136mm (35 mm equivalent), the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a lens that delivers outstanding flexibility while delivering remarkable image quality. With its wider angle than many comparable lenses, it captures more of the scene and adds a greater sense of space and perspective to your photography.
Canon’s 4-stop Image Stabilizer (IS). Ideal for handheld work, the IS function allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 stops slower without causing image blur. The Image Stabilizer helps when shooting in low light conditions or from moving vehicles.
Looks as good as it performs
Features a textured exterior finish for a high-quality look and feel, that matches your EOS camera.
Ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus
The ring USM (Ultrasonic motor) uses ultrasonic frequency vibrations to drive responsive, near-silent high-speed autofocus. The ring-type USM allows full time manual focus override without having to switch out of AF, for a greater level of usability.
Super Spectra coatings
Lens elements are treated with Canon’s Super Spectra lens coating which suppresses flare and prevents ghosting – which is more likely to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Canon’s Super Spectra coating also helps achieve true colour balance and increase contrast for vivid hi-fidelity images.
Creative background blur
A 7 blade circular aperture enables photographers to achieve a beautiful background blur; ideal for isolating your subject from the background.
- Versatile zoom range great for landscapes, portraits and travel
- Focus on small subjects with a closest focusing distance of just 0.35 m
- Enjoy quiet fast focusing with USM technology allowing full time manual focus override when needed
- Avoid camera shake and shoot in low light without a flash using the 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer
- Reduce flare and ghosting with Super Spectra coatings on the lens
- Smooth highlights from a 7-bladed aperture for a more natural look and feel to your images
- Compatible with all Canon EOS DSLR cameras with an APS-C sensor and Canon EOS M series mirrorless cameras using the EF-EOS M Mount Adapter