Neutral Density (ND) provides further opportunities for creative control by reducing the amount of light.
The ND 1000 reduces the light to an equivalent of 10 f-stops.
For photographers, this allows the photographer to shoot at slower shutter speeds, even in brighter conditions.
The filter can also be useful in bright scenes such as snow, which would normally cause over-exposure.
Creatively, this can make moving objects such as water & clouds appear blurry.
- Lіght Rеduсtіоn: 10 Ѕtорѕ
- Ѕсrеwѕ оntо thе еnd оf уоur lеnѕ
- Еquіvаlеnt Орtісаl Dеnѕіtу: 3.0
- Lоw-Рrоfіlе 1-ріесе Аlumіnіum rіng (kеерѕ glаѕѕ ѕесurе & раrаllеl tо ѕеnѕоr, іdеаl fоr ѕuреr-wіdе аnglе lеnѕеѕ)
- ACCU-ND technology to yield a truly neutral colour balance