It is dust-resistant, water-resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C. It fits two batteries, bringing the total number of batteries to three, including the one on the camera, to increase the maximum number of frames that can be taken per charge to approx. 1, (Normal mode).
In the Boost mode, multiple batteries can operate at the same time to give a boost to camera performance in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag and blackout time, while also extending the duration of 4K video recording to approx. 30 minutes. It is an accessory that can maximize the performance of the X-T2.
The Grip features the shutter release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, command dials, Q button and Fn button to provide the same level of excellent operability in vertical shooting as you get in horizontal operation.
The Grip also features a headphone jack to enable audio monitoring during video recording.
The Grip itself has battery-charging functionality. Using the AC adapter supplied (AC-9VS), you can fully charge two batteries at the same time in approx. 2 hours.
- The X-T2 Vertical Power Booster Grip is dust and water resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
- In Boost Mode, multiple batteries operate simultaneously to boost performance in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag, blackout time, and 4K recording.
- The Grip features the shutter release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, command dials, Q button, and Fn button to provide excellent operability in vertical shooting.
- The headphone jack allows the user to enable audio monitoring during video recording.
- Using the supplied AC adapter (AC-9VS), two batteries can be charged at the same time. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge both batteries.
- FUJIFILM X-T2
This is the battery grip only. Camera and batteries are sold separately.