The VESTA Aspire 41 is the ideal compact, lightweight and stylish daypack for a DSLR or CSC (Compact System Camera) with medium lens attached, 4-5 additional lenses, flash, accessories, a travel tripod and personal essentials such as wallet, phone, water bottle.
Access to the full camera kit is from the rear for maximum security, but the day-pack section above can be removed to allow the backpack to be set up for fast top access to your camera.
For accessories, the front flap can be unzipped, to hold essential paperwork and other bits and pieces. Alternatively the spacious top day-pack section can be used.
The shoulder harness is well padded with a well padded back, but no waist strap to hang loose as you travel. There is also a sturdy top handle that allows you to pick up the bag with ease.
All-in-all, this is a great value camera backpack, that is lightweight and looks great. Designed to help you explore your world.
- Weighs just 770g
- External dimensions 255 × 220 × 465mm
- Rear access, but can be adapted for top access to your camera
- Well-padded all round to keep your kit safe
- Well organized with multiple pockets for all essentials
- Secure full zip closure
- Functionality that doesn’t compromise on design
- Transforms into an everyday bag by removing the inserts
- Access to Camera: Rear for main kit & top for small items.
- Suitable For: DSLR/Mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses and multiple accessories.
- Holds: 9.7″ Tablet
- External Dimensions: 255 × 220 × 465mm
- Internal Dimensions: 225 × 150 × 410mm
- Litres: 13.8
- Weight: 770g
- Extra Features: Tripod holder