Newly released backpacks by Vanguard!
The new Veo Range Tactical Backpacks are all about durability and versatility. They have a removable daypack section at the top of the backpack for personal items or additional camera kit. Perfect for snacks on a photography adventure.
Alternatively, simply remove the interior dividers and you have a comfortable, every day or hiking backpack.
In addition to the versatile interior, the exterior has multiple webbing straps on the front and sides that can be used to attach other accessories. For example, you can attach the tripod foot pocket that comes as standard and, when used with the upper straps provided, which allows you to carry a VEO 2GO travel tripod on the side, or on the front for better balance.
These backpacks also comes with a detachable bottle holder that can be attached to the webbing when needed for longer trips.
There are also multiple pockets for SD cards, cables and other accessories you may need for your shoot.
You can decide the best access for you. Full access to your camera and lenses is from the rear for maximum security on the go. Fully opened, this allows you to tailor the interior to your needs.
For fast access to your camera on the go, it comes set up for quick side access.
You can also remove the daypack compartment and setup the backpack for top front access.
The Tactical backbacks feature chunky, textured zips that make them easy to grip and open, even in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
They also feature a padded and comfortable shoulder harness system with adjustable x-chest straps and top straps to pull the top in tight, and the padded back includes an airflow system. This allows you to carry your kit in comfort over extended periods, across the toughest terrain.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this backpack is well padded, with extra tall wheels and a reinforced base. To protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
Veo Range T37M: Designed for 1 mirrorless camera or small DSLR, 4-5 lenses, a 9.7” tablet and a travel tripod.
Internal Dimensions: 25.5 x 11.5 x 37cm
External Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 39cm
Veo Range T45M: Designed for a DSLR/larger mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses (up to 200mm f/2.8), a 13” laptop and a tripod .
Internal Dimensions: 28 × 13 × 45cm
External Dimensions: 30 × 19 × 49cm
Veo Range T48: Designed for a Pro DSLR/mirrorless camera with grip and up to 9 lenses (up to 400mm f/2.8), 15″ Laptop (or 16″ MacBook Pro) and a
Internal Dimensions: 30 x 19 x 48cm
External Dimensions: 32.5 x 25 x 50cm
- Selection of bag sizes available
- Carry on – meets most airline on board size and form factor restrictions*
- Easy access – Rear access to your camera/lenses, with fast side access to your camera
- Holds a tripod – on the outside of the backpack using the removable foot pocket
- Small daypack section – can be set up for everyday items or even more photography kit
- Multiple pockets – for all the bits and pieces you need for your assignment
- Comfortable – Well-padded ergonomic harness system and padded back with airflow
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Easy open – with chunky textured zips that make it easy to open, even wearing gloves
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover