The VEO ADAPTOR R48 BK backpack does everything you’d expect from a camera bag in a sleek modern design, but also includes a USB interface port to allow you to set it up to charge your camera or smartphone on the go.
The bag includes rear access and will hold a pro DSLR camera with lens attached, 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm F2.8/500mm F4 or 150-600mm zoom), flash, essential accessories and a 16″ Macbook, (compartment is 260 x 160 x 480mm). In the front and top zippered pockets can carry a smartphone, wallet and other essentials. Inside the side pockets themselves are a selection of pockets for SD cards, cables, paperwork and more. On each side there is a large pocket with an elasticated top for a water bottle to keep you hydrated on the go. So despite the compact size, you can pack in a wealth of kit for your trip.
- Rear access, and can be set up for quick top access
- Fits a DSLR/mirrorless camera, 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm F2.8/500mm F4 or 150-600mm zoom), a flash, accessories and a 16” Macbook
- Daypack section and multiple pockets for cables, SD cards and more
- Carries a tripod on the front for optimal balance
- Ergonomic harness system with waist strap that tucks away when not needed
- Improved waterproof material, with rain cover for wetter days
- Access to Camera: Rear (or can be set up for top access)
- Suitable For: DSLR/Mirrorless camera with lens attached, 6-8 lenses (to 400mm), a flash and accessories
- Holds: Laptop/Tablet 16″ Macbook (compartment is 260x20x380mm)
- External Dimensions: 290mm ×220mm × 490mm
- Internal Dimensions: 260mm × 160mm × 480mm
- Litres: 20
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Extra Features: USB-A port, Tripod Holder & Rain Cover.