The VEO ADAPTOR R44 BK backpack does everything you’d expect from a camera bag in a sleek modern design, but also includes a USB interface port to allow you to set it up to charge your camera or smartphone on the go.
The bag includes rear access and will hold a camera with lens attached, 4-5 lenses (up to 70-200mm), flash, essential accessories and a 13″ Macbook, (compartment is 220 x 160 x 430mm). The front and top zippered pockets can carry a smartphone, wallet and other essentials. Inside the side pockets themselves are a selection of pockets for SD cards, cables, paperwork and more. On each side there is a large pocket with an elasticated top for a water bottle to keep you hydrated on the go. So despite the compact size, you can pack in a wealth of kit for your trip.
All VEO Adaptor backpacks allow you to carry a travel tripod to get that perfect shot on the go. This is designed to be carried in the centre of the back to ensure optimal balance as you go, with a discreet foot holder that can be tucked away when it’s not needed. Alternatively, you can use the strap provided and the large side pocket to carry a tripod on the side if needed.
- Rear access, and can be set up for quick top access
- Fits a pro DSLR camera, 3-5 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 13” Macbook
- Daypack section and multiple pockets for cables, SD cards and more
- Carries a tripod on the front for optimal balance
- Ergonomic harness system with waist strap that tucks away when not needed
- Improved waterproof material, with rain cover for wetter days
- Access to Camera: Rear (or can be set up for top access)
- Suitable For: Pro DSLR/Mirrorless camera with lens attached, 4-5 lenses, a flash and accessories Holds Laptop/Tablet 13″ Macbook (compartment is 220×20×350mm).
- External Dimensions: 260mm ×220mm × 450mm
- Internal Dimensions: 220mm × 160mm × 430mm
- Litres: 16
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Extra Features: USB-A port, Tripod Holder & Rain Cover