VEO 2 GO 265CB is a larger compact and lightweight, 26mm, 5 section carbon fiber travel tripod kit with a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 6 kg / 13.2 lbs.
Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go the VEO 2 GO 265CB provides a lot of versatility from low level shooting while being able to be extended up to 143cm/56.25 inches. Shoot low angles by reversing the 2-section column or simply remove the ball head an attach the head to the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter).
Designed for Pro DSLR, entry level DSLR, Mirrorless with longer lenses, Bridge and smartphone cameras this smooth tripod works well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA compatible ball head T-50 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The T-50 has the added value of having separate pan control so one can easily do 360° imaging if desired. The QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye. Extra QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife take your VEO 2 GO carbon fiber tripod anywhere. Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the center column. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments. VEO 2 GO goes everywhere!
- Perfect for mirrorless or DSLR kits, including PRO kits
- Folds down to just 325mm and weighs just 1200g for maximum portability
- Extends to 1430mm with max. load capacity of 6kg/13.2lbs
- Reversible center column, or use the Low Angle Adaptor, for low angle/macro photographs
- Arca Swiss compatible VEO T-50 Ball Head with independent pan-lock
- Three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Includes rubber and spiked feet allow for easy set up on different types of terrain
- Retractable hook to add weight for extra stability