The Sedona Wanderlust is the culmination of a project between Vanguard Pro Joan Vendrell with the Spanish Vanguard team. Joan, as a Pro user, was integral to developing the design and functionality of the Sedona Wanderlust for outdoor photographers.
With a classic hiking backpack design, the Sedona Wanderlust has an elegant finish in silent, tear-resistant, water repelling fabric. There is also a rain cover stored in its base for wetter days. Combined with an ergonomic padded shoulder harness, this backpack is designed to get out into the great outdoors in comfort.
The interior design is flexible thanks to two independent and removable compartments for photographic equipment. This allows the user to configure the Sedona Wanderlust as a backpack, for a full load of photo kit, or a layer of photo kit and a layer of personal kit.
The Sedona Wanderlust also incorporates a storage compartment for a 15” laptop or 9” tablet, and multiple connectors and straps to carry additional accessories, including a travel tripod.
Access to your equipment can be tailored to your preference, with the option of rear access for a combination of convenience and security, or for top access for your most commonly used kit.
The Wanderlust backpack provides many additional storage possibilities thanks to the many different pockets. This includes a zippered front pocket and accessory compartments, zippered side pocket and a top pocket ideal for storing accessories
- Green, soft touch, durable material with ergonomic harness system
- Suitable for 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip, 5-7 extra lenses, flash, charger and accessories, with tripod
- Completely customisable interior, with two removable inserts
- Suitable for 15” laptop and 9” tablet
- External Dimensions – 320mm x 225mm x 525mm (carry on compatible)
- Internal Dimensions – 280mm x 160mm x 510mm (two removable inserts)
- Weight – 1.8kg