The angled view Endeavor HD 65A Spotting Scope combines a nitrogen-filled magnesium housing and a fully multi-coated optical path to create a well-equipped zoom optic for intermediate to long-range observation. Endeavor HD series features an extra-low dispersion (ED) lens system and phase-corrected BaK4 prisms, which maximise light transmission and produce colour faithful images that are rich with contrast.
This version of the Endeavor HD spotting scope includes a 15-45x zoom eyepiece featuring a rubber zoom dial. A 1:3 zoom ratio and 2.1-1.0° angle of view complement the eyepiece’s long 19mm eye relief and rubber eyecup, which help to provide additional viewing comfort for long-duration observations.
In addition to the image quality and weather-sealed construction, the Endeavor HD includes several features that enhance the scope’s functionality. A stacked dual-focus mechanism enables the observer to make fine and coarse focus adjustments. The tripod mounting foot has a standard 1/4″ socket and is compatible with Vanguard tripods that accept the universal mounting shoe. An integrated sunshade and included custom fit raincoat carrying case help to make the Endeavor HD a full-featured spotting scope for outdoor use.
- 15-45x Eyepiece Magnification
- 65mm diameter objective lens
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Fully Multi-coated Optics
- Stacked Centre Focus Control, with Fine Focus for delicate adjustments
- Angled View Eyepiece
- Nitrogen-Filled Fog-proof / Waterproof
- Magnesium Housing
- Tripod Mounting Shoe
- Rubber Armored Body
- Removable protective cover
- Built-In Sunshield
- Body can be rotated to allow the eyepiece to be moved to the most comfortable viewing position, for example round 90° for use when lying down
The Endeavor HD range can be used for digiscoping with a PA-202 Digiscope Adapter that can fit a 52/58mm DSLR/Mirrorless Camera lens