The ENDEAVOR H1 Binocular Harness is the quintessential binocular carrying solution for passionate birders who use their binoculars for extended periods with the ultimate ergonomic carrying solution, while enabling you to bring your binoculars to bear in a second when needed.
Over extended use, even the most comfortable traditional binocular neck straps cause pressure and discomfort on your neck. To get around this the Endeavor H1 features a lightweight, neoprene harness system that spreads the weight of the binocular across your back with a strap around the chest, spreading the weight and allowing you to use your binoculars for extended periods without discomfort.
On the move, simply simply slip the binoculars beneath the chest strap and your binoculars will be secured on your torso, preventing them from bouncing about as you walk and ideally distributing the weight, making it comfortable to carry your binoculars, even over longer distances.
In the Endeavor H1 you will also discover Vanguard’s meticulous attention to detail. Easy to switch buckles match Vanguard’s Endeavor Binoculars’ Neck Strap allowing easy transition between carrying modes.
- Ergonomically shaped and well-padded harness enabling extended use without discomfort
- Silent, water repellent, soft and durable materials
- Lightweight at just 140g/0.3 lbs
- Carry your binoculars securely on the move
- Binoculars on hand in split second without compromising protection
- Easy switch – transition from a Vanguard Endeavor Neck Strap to PH1 with 2 simple buckles