Vanguard’s ALTA PH-32 fluid 3-way pan head is super lightweight at only 0,68kg (1.5 lbs) and supports up to 11 lbs (5 kg). The ALTA PH-32 has a front tilt range from +90° to -60° and a lateral tilt range from +90° to -30°. With handy & fast telescopic handles and the “Arca-Swiss” compatible quick release system, you will have a blast while composing the perfect shot.
Enhanced performance includes: durable aircraft aluminium housing; friction control and locking system on vertical and lateral tilt handles for both handy and precise shots; unique quick panorama function button for stitching panorama pictures together and a 360° scale on the base to ensure perfect matching; one bubble level for accurate 360° panoramic photography or videography adjustments; a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera; QS-60 V2 universal 38mm Arca compatible plate with 1/4” D-ring screw, making it compatible with any “Arca-Swiss” type quick release system.
- Never waver – Fluid movements and large ergonomic telescopic handles for precise and smooth movements
- Super Fast Set-Up – Handle twist locking system guarantees fast and full control of your gear
- Robustness – Aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performance
- Precision – Bubble level for precise and even panoramic photography and videography
- Smooth: Fluid panning mechanism
- High Workload Performance – 5kg (11 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe – “Arca-Swiss” quick release system compatible, and a built-in safety pin
- Pan Head Base – 55mm with dual 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing