Multi-action Ball Head that features three independent knob adjustments: the micro adjustment fine tuning knob gives you total control over ball friction for precise adjustments when composing your images. Reposition your camera quickly, easily, and accurately with the main locking knob, which has an easy-to-grip lever that is oversized and ergonomic.
The Alta BH-100 has a durable aircraft aluminium housing, which weighs only 470 g (16.6 oz) and features a 10kg (22 lbs) safety payload, 2 bubble levels for precision adjustments, a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera, QS-60 V2 universal 38mm Arca compatible plate with 1/4” D-ring screw, making it compatible with any “Arca-Swiss” type quick release system.
The Alta BH-100 provides totally secure locking, so your gear stays in place, no matter the angle. An oxidization anodized surface on the ball ensures it will remain scratch-free and provide ultra-smooth and precise movements. ALTA BH-100 guarantees unwavering accuracy and precision, for the photos that matter.
- Never Waver – 3 independent knobs (easy-to-grip main ball lock, ergonomic friction control & 360° panning knobs)
- Rapid – Intuitive positioning in a matter of seconds
- Robustness – Aircraft aluminium for lightweight and long-lasting performances
- Precise: 2 Bubble levels
- Smooth: Oxidization anodized surface
- High Workload Performance – 10kg (22 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe – “Arca-Swiss” quick release system compatible, and a built-in safety pin
- Ball Head Base – 55mm with dual 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing