Condition & Details
- Condition: Excellent – Some general light signs of use. Fully operational
- Sigma 18-250mm F3.5/6.3 DC OS HSM Macro – Canon EF
- Front and Rear Caps
The Sigma 18-250mm F3.5/6.3 DC OS HSM Macro is a versatile lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras, suitable for all types of photography.
Compact lens packed with useful features.
- Covering wide-angle 18mm to telephoto 250mm
- Minimum focusing distance of 35cm throughout the entire zoom range, and maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9. In APS-C size equivalent, macro photography with approximately 1:2 magnification ratio is possible.
- Lightweight and compact
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures fast and quiet auto-focusing
- Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) maintains its structure and has little contractility especially in varying temperatures, is incorporated into the lens barrel
- Sigma’s own unique 4 Stop Optical Stabilizer (OS) function
- SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element offers excellent correction of color aberration