Condition & Details
- Condition: The camera is tested, operational and in mint minus condition.
- Actuations: 3K
- Olympus OMD E-M1X
This is a professional-level mirrorless digital camera with the Micro 4/3 mount.
When Olympus released this camera they thought about everything and most improvements are huge. A longer battery life, 440 shots compared to 350 of the mark 1. More focusing points. This provides better accuracy in focusing.
To go along with accurate focusing this camera offers up to 60fps and 5-axis in-body image stabilization. So all those wildlife photographers will hopefully be able to capture the perfect shot.
- 20MP Four Thirds sensor
- 121-point autofocus system with deep learning-based subject recognition
- Hand-held high-res shot mode
- Up to 60 fps Raw + JPEG capture (up to 18 fps with autofocus)
- Pro Capture mode records frames before you hit the shutter
- Up 7.5EV of image stabilization (CIPA-rating) with supported lenses
- ‘Live ND’ multi-shot mode simulates ND filters
- Large 2.36M-dot LCD viewfinder able to work at up to 120 fps
- Dual BLH-1 batteries giving 870 shots per charge (CIPA)
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots