Condition & Details
- Condition: The camera is tested, operational and in mint condition.
- Actuations: 50
- Nikon Z7 II Camera Body
The Nikon Z7 II is a Full Frame mirrorless camera which is compatible with Nikon Z Series lenses as well as Nikon FX mount lenses when used with the FTZ Mount Adapter.
Scrupulous attention to detail. A fearless work ethic. The skill to adapt. Meet the full-frame mirrorless camera that will match your passion for detail every step of the way. However you want to create with the light, the Nikon Z 7II gives you the power to realise your ideas perfectly.
- 45.7MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor with on-sensor phase detection
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization (rated to 5EV)
- 493 PDAF points with 90% horizontal and vertical coverage of the frame
- ISO 64-25,600 (expandable to 102,400)
- Up to 9 fps shooting (JPEG and 12-bit Raw)
- 3.69M-dot OLED viewfinder
- 2.1M-dot tilting touch LCD
- OLED top plate display
- x1 XQD and x1 SD Memory card slot
- UHD 4K capture up to 30p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 N-Log output over HDMI
- Up to 100Mbps H.264 8-bit internal video capture
- SnapBridge Wi-Fi system with Bluetooth, including to-PC transfer