Condition & Details
- Condition: This kit is tested, operational and in excellent overall condition.
- Actuations: 28,000
- Nikon Df Body Black
- 50mm f/1.8 G SE
- Charger and Cables
Nikon Df is a 16.2MP Full Frame DSLR which is compatible with Nikon FX mount lenses.
16.2-megapixel FX-format (full-frame) CMOS sensor
Equipped with the same image sensor as Nikon’s flagship D4, the Df offers exquisitely detailed images with smooth tonal gradations.
Iconic Nikon design
Boasting looks inspired by classic 35mm Nikon film cameras and technology from Nikon’s latest professional D-SLRs, the Df is dedicated to pure photography.
Experience the creative thrill of FX-format photography wherever you go, thanks to a compact body that weighs approximately 710 g.
Phenomenal low-light performance
With ISO 100–12,800, extendable up to 204,800 (equivalent), the Df delivers finely detailed images with minimal noise, even when you shoot under challenging lighting conditions.
Boasts approximately 0.14 s* start-up time and 0.052 s* shutter-release time lag. High-speed continuous shooting is available at up to 5.5 fps in both FX and DX formats.
Nikon’s fast and powerful image processor ensures remarkably clear images with excellent colour reproduction and superb tonal gradation, even when you shoot at high ISOs.
- 16 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor (same as D4)
- ISO 100-25,600 (expandable to ISO 50 – 204,800 equiv)
- Maximum 5.5 fps continuous shooting
- 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type AF points (same as D610)
- 3.2-inch, 921k-dot LCD screen
- Physical shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation dials
- Compatible with virtually all Nikon F-mount lenses (including pre-Ai standard)
- Single SD card slot
- EN-EL14a battery (quoted endurance of ~1400 exposures)