Condition & Details
- Condition: Mainly Mint Minus condition – Slight marking near the lens information plate. Superb lens with clean optics.
- Nikon 800mm F5.6 AF-S E FL VR ED
- Nikon TC800-1.25 E ED AF-S 1.25x Converter
- Hard Case with Strap
- Tripod foot
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood HK-38
The Nikon 800mm F5.6 AF-S E FL VR ED is a professional telephoto prime lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
This is the latest version of the lens produced by Nikon.
A super-telephoto lens, ideal for news photography and shooting distant subjects in track and field, winter sports, and water sports. This premium lens includes a dedicated, custom-tuned 1.25x teleconverter that extends the focal length to 1000 mm with effective maximum aperture of f/7, while maintaining outstanding optical performance.
Its durable magnesium alloy body and two fluorite elements substantially minimize lens weight and shift the center of gravity to the rear, providing comfortable, well-balanced handling. The fluorite elements achieve higher transmission rates and lower dispersion than regular or ED glass elements.
Electromagnetic aperture control provides highly accurate control of the rounded diaphragm blades, delivering enhanced stability of auto exposure control during continuous shooting. The Vibration Reduction feature minimizes the effect of camera shake, letting you use shutter speeds that are up to four stops slower.
- Professional super-telephoto: 800mm focal length and f/5.6 maximum aperture.
- High optical performance: two fluorite elements, four extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements, and Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat ensure minimal chromatic aberration and ghosting.
- Nano Crystal Coat: reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity, even in backlit situations
- Electromagnetic diaphragm: enables consistent, more precise exposures during high-speed bursts
- Vibration Reduction (VR) stabilization system: lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4.5* stops slower.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM): ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus performance with seamless manual override.
- Fluorine coating: actively repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality. The coating is applied to the meniscus protective glass on the front element of the lens
- Ergonomic tripod foot: faces the front of the lens for more comfortable transportation when the lens is attached to a monopod. An anti-theft security slot keeps the lens secure
- One-piece hood: the hood can be flipped and reversed, allowing it to remain attached to the lens during transportation
- Closest focusing distance: 5.9 m from focal plane (5.8 m in manual focus).