Condition & Details
- Condition: The lens is tested, operational and mainly in mint minus condition.
- USED Nikon 80-400mm F4.5-5.6 AF-S G ED VR
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- case & Box
The Nikon 80-400mm F4.5-5.6 AF-S G ED VR is a professional telephoto zoom lens designed for the Nikon FX Full Frame sensor DSLR cameras.
It can also be used on Nikon DX APS-C cameras.
Professional, fast aperture, telephoto zoom lens with Vibration Reduction, and Nano Crystal coat.
Boasts superb edge-to-corner sharpness and fast, quiet autofocus that offers outstandingly sharp images under any lighting conditions. Weather sealed magnesium body to meet the most challenging professional needs.
This is the Mark 2 version release by Nikon with improved VR.
- Versatile 80-400mm range (120-600mm DX equivalent)
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus
- 77mm Filter thread
- Wide aperture for low light and blurred backgrounds
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare
- 7 ED glass elements to minimize chromatic aberration.