Condition & Details
- Condition: Mint Minus – Virtually no signs of wear. Complete with accessories and hard case. An exceptionally rare high-quality lens with clear and sharp optics.
- Nikon 600mm F4 E FL ED AF-S VR
- Hard Case
- Tripod foot
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Case and Straps
The Nikon 600mm F4 E FL ED AF-S VR is a fantastically versatile telephoto lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
This is the latest version of the lens produced by Nikon.
Extreme reach. Stunning clarity. With an incredibly lightweight build and the latest lens technologies, this fast 600mm super-telephoto shifts the balance for wildlife and sports photographers.
Two fluorite elements enhance optical performance and substantially reduce the weight of the lens to just 3810 g. The fast f/4 maximum aperture and advanced optics ensure outstanding precision.
Nikon’s Vibration Reduction offers an impressive four-stop advantage, and SPORT VR mode excels at tracking fast action. An electromagnetic diaphragm ensures precise exposures during high-speed bursts. A fluorine coating repels water, dust, and dirt, enhancing durability.
- Professional super-telephoto: 600mm focal length and fast f/4 maximum aperture.
- High optical performance: two fluorite elements, four extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements, and Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat ensure minimal chromatic aberration and ghosting.
- Nano Crystal Coat: reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity, even in backlit situations
- Electromagnetic diaphragm: enables consistent, more precise exposures during high-speed bursts
- Vibration Reduction (VR): with SPORT mode. VR minimises camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower
- Focus limit switch: offers two positions: FULL and ∞ – 10 m.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM): ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus performance with seamless manual override.
- Fluorine coating: actively repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality. The coating is applied to the meniscus protective glass on the front element of the lens
- Ergonomic tripod foot: faces the front of the lens for more comfortable transportation when the lens is attached to a monopod. An anti-theft security slot keeps the lens secure
- Robust and light: fluorite elements help reduce the weight of this super-telephoto lens to just 3800 g (approx.). The body boasts a professional-grade dust- and moisture-resistant construction
- One-piece hood: the hood can be flipped and reversed, allowing it to remain attached to the lens during transportation
- Minimum focus distance: 4.4 m