Condition & Details
- Condition: This lens is tested, operational, has good optics and in mainly mint minus condition, slight signs of wear on the tripod foot.
- Nikon 500mm F4 AF-S G ED VR
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens hood
- Nikon CT-504 hard case
- Neoprene protective cover
The AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR is a workhorse on the track and in the field. Its rugged, lightweight design features a magnesium die-cast barrel and professional-grade dust- and moisture-resistant construction. It’s also host to an arsenal of innovative Nikon lens technologies like Vibration Reduction (VR II) image stabilization with tripod detection mode for minimizing shutter release vibration, Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing, exclusive Nano Crystal Coat (N) and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for superior color, sharpness and contrast.
Even in the most demanding shooting situations, the AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR performs brilliantly.
- Fast aperture, easy-to-handle, super-telephoto lens.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) offers effects equivalent to using a shutter speed 3.0* stops faster.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Closest focusing distance: 4m.
- Excellent dust and water resistance.
- Meniscus protective glass element.
- A/M mode prevents accidental switching when using autofocus mode.
- Focus preset possible.