Condition & Details
- Condition: Currently at UK Nikon Service Department for servicing, email for details.
- Nikon 400mm F2.8 G ED AF-S VR
- Hard Case
- Tripod Foot
- Rear Caps
- Lens Hood and Cover
The Nikon 400mm F2.8 G ED ED AF-S VR is a fantastically versatile telephoto lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
Fast aperture super telephoto lens that is ideal for sports photography. A new optical design delivers crisp, high-contrast images, and features ultra-quiet Autofocus performance, Vibration Reduction II to combat the effect of camera shake at slow shutter speeds, and practical close focusing capabilities.
Designed for digital, this lens includes a Nano Crystal coating, ED glass and rounded diaphragm blades to produce images full of detail with excellent out of focus characteristics.
- Fast super-telephoto lens: offers 400 mm focal length and fast f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Ultra-fast aperture, super telephoto lens.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) offers effects equivalent to using a shutter speed 3.0* stops faster.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Closest focusing distance: 2.9m.
- Excellent resistance to dust and water.
- Meniscus protective glass element.
- A/M mode prevents accidental switching when using autofocus mode.
- Focus preset possible.