Condition & Details
- Condition: Mint Minus – Virtually no signs of wear. Complete with accessories and hard case.
- Nikon 400mm F2.8 E FL ED AF-S VR
- Hard Case
- Tripod foot
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Case and Straps
The Nikon 400mm F2.8 E FL ED AF-S VR is a fantastically versatile telephoto lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
This is the latest version of the lens produced by Nikon.
Professional FX-format 400 mm super telephoto lens. With fast f/2.8 maximum aperture and advanced optical formula, this lens is ideal for sports and news photographers who demand peak performance.
Crafted to deliver precision at any speed, this is the first NIKKOR super-telephoto to feature Nikon’s SPORT Vibration Reduction (VR) mode. Ideal when tracking fast action, SPORT mode delivers a stable viewfinder image with virtually no loss of the maximum frame rates that are possible when VR is turned off.
Two fluorite lens elements enhance optical performance and help reduce weight for balanced handling. Fluorine coating actively repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality.
- Fast super-telephoto lens: offers 400 mm focal length and fast f/2.8 maximum aperture
- High optical performance: two fluorite and two ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements ensure minimal chromatic aberration. The lens boasts a drop-in filter holder and is supplied with an NC filter
- Nano Crystal Coat: reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity, even in backlit situations
- Electromagnetic diaphragm: enables consistent, more precise exposures during high-speed bursts
- Vibration Reduction (VR): with SPORT mode. VR minimises camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM): ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus performance with seamless manual override.
- Fluorine coating: actively repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality. The coating is applied to the meniscus protective glass on the front element of the lens
- Ergonomic tripod foot: faces the front of the lens for more comfortable transportation when the lens is attached to a monopod. An anti-theft security slot keeps the lens secure
- Robust and light: fluorite elements help reduce the weight of this super-telephoto lens to just 3800 g (approx.). The body boasts a professional-grade dust- and moisture-resistant construction
- One-piece hood: the hood can be flipped and reversed, allowing it to remain attached to the lens during transportation