Condition & Details
- Condition: Mint Minus – Virtually no signs of wear.
- Nikon 24mm F1.8 G ED
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
The Nikon 24mm F1.8 G ED is a wide-angle prime lens designed for both Nikon FX and DX cameras.
The exceptional AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED combines compelling wide-angle perspective with a fast f/1.8 aperture to serve the needs of demanding professionals in challenging conditions. Natural wide angle of view, extreme light gathering capability and the latest Nikon lens technologies deliver extraordinary performance to meet a broad range of challenging assignments.
- Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology
Nano Crystal Coat eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths.
- M/A focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- Rear Focusing System which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations
- F1.8 aperture, great for low light situations