Condition & Details
- Condition: The lens is at Nikon UK Service Dept and the condition is really nice with light signs of use as per the images. Just email us for details if you want to know more.
- Nikon 200-400mm F4 AF-S G ED VR II
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Mount Foot
The Nikon 200-400mm F4 AF-S G ED VR II is a fantastically versatile super-telephoto zoom lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
Versatile super-telephoto zoom lens. The superior optical design incorporates Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system for outstandingly sharp images, even in low light, and Nano Crystal coat that greatly reduces the effects of ghosting and flare.
Boasts fast, quiet autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body to meet the demands of the most challenging professional environments.
- Professional super-telephoto zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- Flexible 200-400mm focal length (DX equivalent 300-600mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 3.0* stops slower.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- Three focus modes: M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority), M (manual focus) and A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) that prevents accidental switching from autofocus to manual focus.
- Closest focusing distance: 2 m in AF mode; 1.95 m in MF mode.
- Four ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements ensure crisp results.