Condition & Details
- Condition: The lens is tested, operational, in mainly mint minus condition with light marks on the lens hood
- Nikon 200-400mm F4 AF-S G ED VR II
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Mount Foot
- Case & Box
The Nikon 200-400mm F4 AF-S G ED VR II is a fantastically versatile super-telephoto zoom lens, compatible with Nikon Full Frame FX and APS-C Crop DX Sensor Cameras.
Versatile super-telephoto zoom lens. The superior optical design incorporates Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system for outstandingly sharp images, even in low light, and Nano Crystal coat that greatly reduces the effects of ghosting and flare.
Boasts fast, quiet autofocus and a weather-sealed magnesium body to meet the demands of the most challenging professional environments.
- Professional super-telephoto zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- Flexible 200-400mm focal length (DX equivalent 300-600mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 3.0* stops slower.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- Three focus modes: M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority), M (manual focus) and A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) that prevents accidental switching from autofocus to manual focus.
- Closest focusing distance: 2 m in AF mode; 1.95 m in MF mode.
- Four ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements ensure crisp results.