Condition & Details
- Condition: Mint Minus – Virtually no signs of wear. Clean optics and smooth focus.
- Stock Number: 36161
- Canon EF 200-400mm F4 L IS USM with Built-In Extender 1.4x
- Front and Rear Caps
- Lens Hood
- Hard Case
A professional-grade 200-400mm f/4 lens with a built-in 1.4x extender that boosts focal lengths to 280-560mm. A four-stop Image Stabilizer maximizes sharpness. Instinctive controls enhance handing.
Extendable super-telephoto performance
A professional-grade 200-400mm zoom with a constant f/4 maximum aperture. A built-in extender increases focal length by a factor of 1.4x to 280-560mm.
Maximum sharpness whatever the conditions
Image Stabilizer (IS) technology enables the use of shutter speeds up to four stops longer than normal without camera shake. Three IS modes are available, providing effective performance whilst panning and instant stabilization only during the moment of exposure.
Durable, lightweight construction
The use of magnesium alloy adds strength and durability, but not weight. The lens is sealed against dust and moisture and the use of fluoride coatings ensures lens elements are easy to clean.
Quick, intelligent focusing
Enjoy fast, near-silent autofocus thanks to a ring-type ultrasonic AF motor. Stay in control with full-time manual focus override, and focus-stop and focus-preset controls on the lens barrel. Power Focus is also available for EOS Movies.
Compatible with both full frame and APS-C sensor Canon EOS DSLR Cameras.
- Up to four-stop Image Stabiliser
- Fast USM autofocus with Power Focus for EOS Movies
- Built-in 1.4x extender
- Weather-sealed, magnesium-alloy construction
- Versatile focal range
- Superb image quality right across the frame
- Instinctive focus controls for enhanced handling
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 10° – 5°10′, 7° – 3°30′, 12° – 6°10′. With extender: 7° 20′- 3°40′, 4° 55′- 2°25′, 8° 50′ – 4°25′