Condition & Details
- Condition: The head and accessories are in mint condition.
- 3 Legged Thing Airhed Cine Video Tripod Head
- Long video release plate
- Panning arm for right or left-handed operation
- Premium, protective carry bag for head
Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
The head features a friction control for the tilt mechanism, knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage, and a 360˚ panning base which can be locked off as required. The side of the head includes a 1/4″-20 screw thread for the attachment of accessories such as articulated arms, and there are built-in bubble levels in the clamp and base for precise levelling.
- Built For Travel – The AirHed Cine is built to enable travel and exploration. Powerful, compact and light, the Cine is the perfect companion for mobile imaging and videography.
- Video & Wildlife – With two options for clamp and plate, the Cine provides solutions for both standard video, and Arca-Swiss compatibility
- Fluid Motion – The AirHed Cine has a fluid-motion, spring-balanced tilt action, and ultra-smooth panning, for precision cinematography and tracking.
- Detachable Arm – The panning arm can be completely removed, or positioned on the left or right side of the head giving maximum versatility for all users.
- Precision Engineered – The AirHed Cine is precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium and aluminium alloys, providing a beautiful finish and smooth operation. 165˚
- Range of Tilt – The AirHed Cine has an astonishing 165˚ field of movement, with 90˚ down and 75˚ up.