Wildlife XP 10×44 offers high 10x-power combined with absolute optimum close-ups and sharpness in Ultra-HD.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 5 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.Comfort-Balance-System
- Maximum comfort by ergonomic ComfortGrip thumb rests made of Technogel. Safe and fatigue-proof, long-term observations, even with one handed use are provided and a perfect balance is guaranteed. Ergonomic, rotating eyecups made of skin-friendly, non-ageing silicon protect against indirect light and wind draughts.
Distance-Control-System Enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
- Nano-Protection Always a clear view by the protective, hydrophobic coating on the lenses that makes water sheeting off and dirt, dust, snow are repellent for easy cleaning and clear view.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- Field-tested Accessories consisting of a neoprene ClicLoc -carrying strap that can be fastened and released in seconds and its loops permit an easy use of a comfort harness (offered separately). Fitted in a high-end bag, both rain protection cap and objective covers are made of NBR longlife rubber.
- Ultra-HD-Optics with highest manufacturing precision and high-end fluoride glass for extraordinary colour fidelity, highest detail resolution right to the edge and optimized, clear contrast. Delivers razor sharp images, topclass light transmission and 3D brilliance with sculptural images and excellent depth of field. Great field of view for a perfect overview in any situation.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.