The Panasonic Lumix LX100 II packs a micro four thirds 17 megapixel MOS sensor and fast f/1.7-2.8 Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens into in a light, compact package.
This updated Lumix compact camera comes with manual control dials and robust build quality, making it geared towards the creative photographer and camera enthusiast. With exceptional image quality it is also an excellent second camera for when a DSLR or Mirrorless system is too cumbersome to bring along. Whether you like to shoot portraits or landscapes the 24-75mm equivalent zoom lens is ready with excellent depth of field control and bright optics from Leica. Panasonic even left out the low-pass filter for the ultimate image quality possible.
- Megapixels: 17MP
- Sensor and Processor: 4/3 inch MOS Sensor without Low Pass Filter / Venus Engine Processor
- Focusing: Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint/(Full area touch is available)
- Frames Per Second: 30fps
- Video Capabilities: 4K & HD Resolutions
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Memory Card: SD, SDHC, SDXC slot
- Lens: Leica DC Vario-Summilux F1.7-2.8 24-75mm Lens with Power O.I.S
- Rear Screen Style: 3.0″ (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240k dots)
- Weight: 392g
What’s in the box:
- Lumix DMC-LX100 II
- Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.