At the heart of the camera is a large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which boasts a high signal to noise ratio – in other words, it’s the ideal choice for capturing clear images, even in low light conditions.
The 16x optical LEICA zoom lens gives you a 35mm camera equivalent of 25-400mm, making it perfect for everything from scenic photography to distant subjects. The newly added Zoom Compose Assist assures, that you do not lose your subject when it suddenly leaves the frame. An aperture range of f/2.8-4.0 is available for creating beautifully blurred backgrounds, while a new minimum aperture of f/11 is useful for highly detailed landscape shots.
Additional specifications include the following:
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake to achieve blur-free images at every focal length.
- Photo Styles for creative, including the newly added L.Monochrome D mode for enhanced monochrome images.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) and Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE802.11b/g/n) for instant sharing via Panasonic Image App.
- Long-Life Battery with AC- or USB Power Charging on the Go.
Capture every moment with LUMIX FZ1000 II
- Fast operation and Light Speed autofocus
- High-speed burst shooting
- 4K Photo and video to capture the fastest movements
To complement the high sensitivity sensor, the FZ1000 II has been equipped with a quick start-up time and ultrafast autofocus of approximately 0.09 seconds.
A burst rate of 12fps (AFS), plus a high-speed (electronic) shutter sporting 1/16000 seconds round off this package.
LUMIX’s famous 4K Photo capabilities help you get the shot in difficult situations. Fleeting moments can be captured at a stunning 30 frames per second, giving you the option to choose the best frame later.
A newly added Auto Marking feature helps you to find the right shot quickly and easily.
Other exciting 4K Photo functions include Post Focus, Focus Stacking and the ability to combine multiple images for a fun “stromotion” effect.
Video enthusiasts can record stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD in 3840 x 2160 pixel resolution at 30/25/24p.
The ergonomics of the FZ1000 II have been designed to make it a comfortable shooting experience. A high-speed and high-precision 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder has a 2,360k-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification.
The eyepoint of 20mm allows for high visibility – even for photographers wearing glasses. Meanwhile, the 3.0-inch, 1,250k-dot free-angle rear monitor includes touch-control and can rotate 180 degrees to the side and 270 degrees up and down for shooting from every conceivable angle. Intuitive controls, including a front/rear dual dial system and a total of 13 function buttons puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Megapixels: 20.1
- Sensor and Processor: 1-type High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- Focusing Points: Light Speed AF with DFD technology / 49-area
- Frames Per Second: AFS 12fps
- Video Capabilities: 4K Resolution
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Memory Card: SD, SDHC, SDXC slot
- Lens: Leica DC Vario-Elmar F2.8-4.0 16x Optical Zoom
- Rear Screen Style: 3.0″ Free-Angle Touchscreen. 1,250k-dot.
What’s in the box:
- Lumix DMC-FZ1000 II
- Battery Pack
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone, or tablet connected to the Internet.