Aimed at the wildlife enthusiast or semi-professional looking for a lightweight, robust and reliable 42mm, the Natura BGA ED are 100% Made in Japan and supplied with a 30 year guarantee.
Featuring wide-field optics for easy location and tracking, extra low dispersion “ED” glass objectives for super bright images, they deliver benchmark quality, performance and ergonomics.
Weighing just 648g/23oz, the Natura uses a micro hinged body for easy grip and positive handling with or without gloves and can be used one handed if necessary.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
- Textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, fully multi-coated optical system with ‘PC’ phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
- Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
- Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs dioptre adjuster
- 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 2.5m/8.2ft
- Tripod adapter socket
- Natura BGA ED UK Dealer Map
Natura BGA ED binoculars are supplied complete in a soft case with rainguard, neoprene strap and rubber objective lens covers