Combining all the features that make our travelscopes the #1 choice for thousands of users the world over, the MM4 60 GA ED series continue to deliver our maxim; “smaller, lighter, brighter, sharper” to anyone searching for a supremely compact & versatile high quality instrument for long range accurate observation while on the move.
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the compact HDF ED optical system creates an instrument only 260mm/10.2″ long. Constructed from lightweight materials, an MM4 60 weighs about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars and can be used without a support for crystal clear flat-field observation at magnifications below 20x. Unlike binoculars, they deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 45x when fitted with HDF T or SDL zoom eyepieces. Compatible with HR2/3, HDF and SDL eyepieces, existing fieldscope owners can use their eyepiece with an MM4 body.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft-touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Removable rubber objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Supplied with Opticron SDLv3 15-45x eyepiece
- Telephoto option for SLR photography
MM4 60 GA ED Travelscopes kits are supplied complete with eyepiece and removable objective lens cover