The 8×20 Gallery Scope is an excellent tool for the macro study of wildlife as well as easy to use field monocular that fit unnoticed into a shirt pocket or backpack.
Featuring a high quality Japanese roof prism optical system, the model delivers crisp clear images with a useful 6.8° field of view.
Focusing at 15m/50ft and over requires only small adjustments in the focusing, but wind the focusing fully out and you will be rewarded with close focus down to 30cm/12″ for detailed inspection of flora and fauna.
- Ultra compact roof prism design finished in metallic black
- Fully multi-coated optical system (all air/glass surfaces)
- Eyepiece focusing
- Fold down rubber eyecup
- Macro focus facility to 30cm/12″
- 24x Microscope option using the 30259 LED Microstand
- Supplied Accessories
- Gallery Scope monoculars are supplied in a soft case with monocular strap and dust caps
- 30 Year Guarantee