- The lightest monopod in the range
- Easily holds heavy lenses, up to 7 kg payload
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid effortless and reliable set up
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Top Attachment: Versatile 3/8’’ and 1/4” screws
- Leg Sections: 4
- Min Height: 52 cm
- Maximum Height (With Centre Column Down): 164.5cm
- Load Capacity: 20 kg
The new 4-section XPRO Monopod is a professional carbon fibre monopod made to satisfy photographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles.
When paired with the 234RC photo monopod head and a camera, the shooting experience is enhanced and framing speed and versatility increase dramatically.
It is the perfect combination of performance and portability: easy to carry while quickly moving from one shooting spot to another, with the tremendous stiffness and solidity of carbon fibre legs.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4” – 3/8” camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field.