- Retractable levers for compactness and easy carrying
- Friction control for more precise framing and shooting
- Levelling bubble for accurate framing on all axes
- Weighs just 1kg but supports up to 8kg of equipment
- Strong, lightweight, durable aluminium body
- Weight: 1.691 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Safety Payload Weight: 7 kg
- Counterbalance System: Fixed
The compact solution for more precise, reliable shooting. The innovative X-PRO 3-Way Head enables photographers to create outstanding images in the moment. With friction controls on the tilt and portrait axes you can fine-tune your composition to frame and shoot as accurately as possible.
Keep post-production editing to a minimum and start looking forward to more professional photos. Keep your camera perfectly stable thanks to the secure locking knobs of this tripod head. Use the head’s three levelling bubbles to shoot more accurately. Never miss out on that all-important shot.
Folded, the X-PRO 3-Way Head measures only 13cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm. The aluminium body weighs only 1kg, which means this product is incredibly easy to store and carry when you’re on the go. The retractable levers also offer a new level of portability by taking up even less space, yet this product is remarkably sturdy, capable of carrying a payload of up to 8kg. The Manfrotto X-PRO 3-Way Head is manufactured to very high standards in Italy.