- Variable Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements
- Fixed Counterbalance system
- Sliding plate for the fastest camera connection and set up
- Flat base for multiple support combinations
- 3/8” easy link connectors for accessories
- Weight: 1.691 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Safety Payload Weight: 7 kg
- Counterbalance System: Fixed
The Manfrotto 502 Fluid Video Head with flat base features variable fluid drag system for pan and tilt movements that’s cleverly incorporated into the design.
It’s ideal for the latest camcorder and HDSLR cameras supplied with external accessories. It has a maximum capacity of 7kg and features a Ø75mm half ball connection to ensure compatibility with most equipment today.
This video head also has a fixed counterbalance system of 4 Kg Last but not least, 3/8” Easy Link attachment points allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.