The Hik Falcon FQ50 thermal monocular is the flagship handheld product from HikMicro. Featuring a newly developed <20mk 640×480 sensor to provide outstanding overall scene detail.
The Falcon FQ50 has new fast F 0.9 germanium lens system that allows more infrared transmission to the sensor
HikMicro have redesigned the overall body style of this product over previous generation OWL units. The Falcon now incorporates a magnesium alloy shell, that is IP rated, allowing for additional cooling and a rugged body for the most demanding of environments and usage.
The HikMicro Falcon FQ50 battery system utilises a 18650 battery cell that powers the unit upto 7 hours and can be replaced quickly. All Falcon units are supplied with two battery cells and an associated charger device, so you have a backup readily available.
Integrated recording functions now also include dual audio, images and video are captured and stored on the internal memory. The Hik Falcon FQ50 also streams directly to the Hik Sight app, all media and images can be accessed via this and associated firmware updates can be applied in minutes.
- Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480 <20mk
- Pixel Pitch : 12 micron
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: F 0.9
- Magnification: 2.6x Optical
- FOV: 15.3 x 12.2
- Display: OLED 1024 x 768px
- Digital Magnification: 4x
- WIFI: Hik Sight App
- Recording with Audio
- Storage : 64GB
- Power: x1 18650 up to 7hrs runtime
- Weight : 636g
- Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480px
- Built-in memory module (64GB)
- Lens: 50mm F0.9
- Up to 7 hours continuous operation
- 1024×768 HD display
- Colour Palettes: Black hot, white hot, red hot, fusion
- FFC (flat field correction) mode: Auto, manual, external correction