This electronic viewfinder will connect to your compatible PowerShot and EOS M camera, mounted easily onto the accessory shoe, with its high eyepoint you can start shooting in a more fluid, ergonomic way.
The LCD screen of the electronic viewfinder has 2.36-megapixel resolution and displays all shooting information found on the camera’s LCD screen.
- Shoot with your compatible PowerShot or EOS M camera in a more comfortable, ergonomic way.
- Simply connect via the accessory shoe on your camera.
- The LCD screen of the electronic viewfinder is a 2.36-megapixel resolution.
- View all shooting information found on the camera’s LCD screen through the viewfinder.
- The dioptric adjustment range of -3.0 to +1.0, and 90° upward tilt capability helps steady shooting even on an angle.
- Pivot up to 90 degrees for traditional SLR-like handling or waist-level shooting.
- Set brightness independently from the camera’s LCD screen.
- PowerShot G3 X
- PowerShot G1 X Mark II
- EOS M6
- EOS M6 Mark II