A pro photographer’s essential toolbox: extra-portable, durable and flexible.
Lowepro designed Magnum, the original pro bag, in 1976. This next generation of the series remains the pro photographer's essential toolbox: extra-portable, durable and flexible.
• One-piece foam framing provides superior protection at critical points and corners
• Adjustable padded divider system allows full customisation of gear
• Vertebral TechT. Shoulder strap ensures a comfortable fit, no matter how strap is placed: left shoulder, right shoulder, facing up or down
• Rain-flap lid with locking zippers provides extra protection from moisture and added security (lock not included)
• Trolley sleeve and handcart straps attach and secure bag(s) to luggage and most handcart systems for easy transport
• Premium moulded base provides stable protection, water resistance and stackability
• Padded grab handles offer a well-balanced carrying option for extra-heavy loads
• Patented, built-in All Weather AW CoverTM protects gear from the elements.
|Fits Gear||•Pro DSLR with standard zoom lens attached •3-4 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8) •Accessories|
|Internal Dimentions||31.5 x 16.5 x 26.5 cm|
|External Dimentions||38.5 x 24.5 x 32 cm|